Monday, June 10, 2013



Once again, here I am, Blogger! Home sweet home!

For the millionth time, I'm moving my personal blog to Blogger. For those who followed me before, I'm sorry for making you jump from one place to the other. Wordpress wasn't doing it for me, so I returned to old Blogger. I'm driving you crazy, I know, but that's part of my charm, don't you think?

The welcome introduction is always boring so I'll try to make it short... key word of that line is 'try'.

The blog will be based mostly on graphics and it will be for all fandoms - Harry Potter, Hunger Games, True Blood, original story, etc.

How will it work? You can request any style of graphic, and I'll advertise your story. As you can see it's a win-win situation. I get to do what I like -creating- and you get your work advertised.

I hope this site becomes the inspiration for writers, and also a place to find new stories and fandoms for readers. The idea is to support the fandom!


Thanks so much for your support and love!

Welcome to DCMLL's Beautiful Mess!
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment